Thursday, December 12, 2013

Spilling Hearts for CAS(E) this Sketch! #57 & PPA 183





PPA183Oh!! I love pink and green.  Okay, I love any color and green!  Did I mention I love green?  Pals Paper Arts color challenge is Pink, Green and white.  I don't have the exact colors because I am depleting my stash.  In fact, the papers I used on this card (except for the card base) are scraps.  Yippee!  I used a leaves embossing folder by Cuttlebug for the green strip.  The hearts are stamped in white embossing ink and used the clear embossing powder.  I am still using the sticky embossing powder, because that's all I have right now. I think that is why it looks sparkly.  That was just an added bonus.
The Sketch I chose for this card is from CAS(E) this Sketch! #57.  They have beautiful samples from their design team.  I loved two of them and attempted to combine the elements that I loved into my card.  Thanks to their guest designer Cindy Lovell and Donna Mikasa.  I loved Donna's textured strip and the heart theme of Cindy's card.  And I must not forget the inside.
Thanks for stopping by!

 



1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hopping with Lawnscaping blog!

    ReplyDelete