Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Banners and Friday Mashup FM138 Do-over

I made a card late last night.  Note to self:  no making cards late in the night and then posting them.  So this is my Do-over.  Don't we wish we were able to do more do-overs in life?

 The Friday Mashup! 138 is the challenge I chose.  I haven't done a window card in many years.  Remember, I've been card making for 20 years.  Back when we only had decorative scissors to play with.  My, things have changed.    I've never been a huge banner fan, but I thought I would give it a go.  I bought this set at Michael's.  It is full of banners and washi tape designs.  I used the red cat's eye stamp set for the banners and hearts. I used foam tape under the banners and curled the edges to give the appearance of them flying in the wind.  The love (word)  stamp is from trees4christmas by Stamps of Life.  She has adorabale stamps with dies to match. The hearts I purchased at Micheal's as well.













 
Since I took these pics, I have added a white panel next to the hearts.  I think it's easier to read what is written. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I love hearing from you!

Traci

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Traci - I love the image behind the window sheet and the sweet little banner! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup :)

    ReplyDelete