Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pink Ombre

Through the years, I have bought and sold on eBay some of my stamping supplies.  That includes ink.  Recently I started replenishing the ink.  I am so glad there are HA cubes and Momento Dew pads.  I am able to get a large variety of inks at a reasonable price.  And as those ink are used up/dry up, I can get the bigger pads with the reinkers. 

I have seen many videos on how to do an ombre. This is my first attempt.  I chose to do pinks because I wanted to play in The Card Concept Challenge #3.  The challenge is to use monochromatic pinks.  I am a clean and simple stamper.  The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch! #63.



Thanks for stopping by!     Traci

7 comments:

  1. I think you've pulled off the ombre look perfectly Traci - it makes a gorgeous background for the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love how the shades of pink deepen as you move down the card. Love that you left the design simple to let the background become part of the focus! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great example of how a CAS card can have white space without it being "white". I love this ombre effect of your card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ombre design, wonderful use of pink. When you master 'deleting you stash' let me know how! Thank you so much for join us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is gorgeous! I have not tried the ombre design you mentioned, but I love it and think I need to give it a go! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was the perfect challenge for the ombre effect, and it looks beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, so lovely! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete