Saturday, February 8, 2014

Making Valentines

I haven't made valentines in many years.  I wanted to make some to give to my patients and their families this year.  I wanted to include some chocolate, so I perused YouTube and found Pootles Papercrafts. She makes all sorts of packages, all different shapes and sizes.  She's a genius at it!  She uses the envelope punch board and the score buddy frequently.  She is from the UK, just love listen to her talk.  Anyways, this is just a small sampling of the boxes that I made.  I used 6 different boxes, just because I got bored making the same thing over and over.

I bought a valentine paper pack from Michaels with 25 sheets and from that I made 60 Valentines!!  I have enough for my patients, my co-workers and party favors for the little Singles Valentine Party I'm having on Friday!  And there is no stamping, only dies, which made the assembly that much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment