Monday, February 10, 2014

A Splash of Color

This is very different for me.  I am spreading my wings in my new adventure of stamping.  It is a single layer card, I promise! And I treated myself to some sequins as a reward for depleting so much of my stash.  Go me!

I am playing along with several challenges for this card.  There are a few single layer card challenges like Less is More Week 158 Anything Goes, One Layer Simplicity Challenge #2, and then there is Simon Says Monday Challenge: We Love Stamps! and last but not least is the color challenge of City Crafter Challenge Color Splash Week 197.

How is that for color inspiration?
OLS
"Less is More"Simon Monday Challenge Blog

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card - I love the background stamping it adds so much texture.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, like that background

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job with only using one layer. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, the background looks terrific!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background stamping is so effective; it makes it look like a multi-layer card.

    ReplyDelete