Saturday, February 1, 2014

Card Bowl 2014 Day 2

On to Day 2 of the Card Bowl 2014 by Operation Write Home.  Today's challenge is connected with ODBD February Challenge, which is to use BROWN as the main color of the card.  Love the monochromatic of this baby card.  It is to be a masculine card, so I think it fits for a baby boy card.

The elephant is a chipboard piece that I believe from BasicGrey.  Trying to use the burlap that I recently purchased as much as possible.  "I don't want to be a hoarder, I don't want to be a hoarder".  At least that's what I'm telling myself.  I added some texture to the card base by sponging on  SU! Chocolate Chip ink and my Tim Holtz Bubbles stencil. 

Thanks for stopping by!   Traci

1 comment:

  1. Great card, your burlap looks awesome. I have not had much luck with burlap, whatever I bought seems to make a big linty mess.

    ReplyDelete