Wednesday, January 1, 2014

You're in my Thoughts

This is my second entry for the Colour Me Challenge #1.  I really like this color combination.  Luckily for me, I made these flowers about 18 months ago and put them in my small embellishment stash. Woohoo!  Depleting my stash one embellishment at a time...lol.  These rolled flowers are from My Favorite Things.  I made a dozen in different colors.  For me, they were tricky rolling up, but once I got the hang of it, I decided to make more just to have on hard.  For the centers, I like using these pearls, which happen to be one of the last embellishments I purchased.  I love these pearls, so elegant.  So I treat them like diamonds.

Anyway, I used the Hero Arts Tiny Flag stamp using Hero Arts charcoal ink.  The sentiment was stamped in China Plate Distressed Ink.  And I inked that same blue around the edges.

       Thanks for stopping by!  Traci

3 comments:

  1. So happy you are loving our colour this week! Those flowers are adorable and I love the pearls. Thank you so much for sharing with us {again!} this week at Colour Me...!, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you join us with a second beauty! Those rolled paper flowers are just gorgeous - what a great idea to make some ahead of time for easy access later on ;) I'm going to have to keep this in mind...! Thanks for playing with us again at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun card... the rolled flowers are a great finishing detail! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me this week!

    ReplyDelete