Saturday, January 11, 2014

5 Minute Card

If I set my timer, I am sure I would have completed this card is 5 minutes or less.  It was that fast!  I am on a roll today, I have my mojo going full speed.  I found this super sweet challenge on Keep it simple! #31.  I started following this blog after becoming acquainted with Christine at Das Kartenchaos over the holiday season when she did her Advent Series.  She is so genuine and very talented. 

Anyway, back to the challenge...the challenge is to use text as the focal point.  The samples the kis team created used alpha dies or word dies.  I don't have anything like that.  And then I remembered the stamps I bought a few years ago from My Favorite Things.  I bought those along with the frame die that phrase fits right into.  This set comes with 4 stamps and I have not used this stamp yet.  What an honor!  I chose the blackboard technique.  I had to add some green somewhere and the hearts (which are my new dies from Lawn Fawn) are a slight accent.  Thank you kis team for the inspiration!

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment