Saturday, January 11, 2014

Back at it again!

Each Sunday I am excited to see what sketch challenge Operation Write Home has to offer.  This week was no exception.  Normally, I would get right to it.  But I got bit by the flu bug and was stuck in bed for 4 days.  You know you're really sick if you look at your stamp area and don't have the desire to play.  Thank goodness that is over!  Whew!


206So in celebration of getting better, I pulled out my favorite color...come on, you can guess it... This week's sketch is #206. I absolutely love that tiny flag background stamp.  I have used that almost everyday since I got it. The white lines are actually a stem stamp from Stamps of Life branches4flowers that I straightened and stamped from both end of the cs.  I added the teeny tiniest pearls I had since I didn't want to add bulk to the card. The sentiment is from the same set that I cut so I could stack the saying.  I am having to use my Martha Steward circle cutter.  Getting some circle dies is on my wish list!

Thanks for stopping by!     Traci

1 comment:

  1. Wow, really great card! I absolutely love bright color cards, and especially ones that have a bit of black to help things pop off the page. Really love the creative way you've multi purposed other stamps too. Thanks for sharing the idea, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete