Friday, September 16, 2016

Documentary Cream Kit #5 Summer Concerts

Documentary Cream Kit #5
Summer Concerts 2016

Continuing using up my stash in the kit I made.  I felt the triangles on this cream base paper was rather subdued, kinda looks like teepees which reminds me of camping which reminds me of summer.  And that is how I decided to use this paper for a summer photo!  The green patterned paper that is the border was something I had pulled from my stash.  All other papers were from Documentary.  Touches of gold in the doily and the glitter enamel dots.

The photo is me and my friend at one of the many summer concerts that we have in my area.  We go once or twice a week, brave the heat and listen to local bands.  I didn't realize how much I loved live music until I moved to Denton.


[Aug%2520Sketch%255B10%255D.jpg]
This is the sketch that I used.  I didn't use the large circle element.  One of the layers on the left I used a kraft/red dot bag.  Sponged black distressed ink around edges.  Using up the black glitter thickers.  

Thank  you for stopping by!      Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment