Monday, September 19, 2016

Dcumentary Cream Kit #8 Do You Mind?

Documentary Cream Kit #8
Do You Mind?
I love this diagonal line of this layout.  I swoom over those alphas by Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful.  Reminds me of a calico kitty we used to have.  And speaking of kitty, here she is.  If you have a cat, I know you can relate.  They don't want anything to do with you until you start reading a book or work on your laptop.  Yep, that's what was happening.  She made herself nice a cozy right in the middle of the keyboard.  Excuse me, do you mind?  I used a couple tags, which are really difficult for me to do.  And there is that cute little frame and yes, there is a flair that I got at Tuesday Morning some time ago.  


I have found so many lovely sketches at Scrapbook Challenges.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment