Thursday, September 15, 2016

Documentary Cream Kit #4 Mohawk Braid

Documentary Cream Kit #4
Mohawk Braid

I was totally inspired by Meaghen Calder page that I saw on Paper Issues on 8/23/16.  Her page was soft colors and two photos.  Mine, the opposite.  I printed a 3x4 photos of my daughter's Mohawk braid that I French braided (so don't look too close).  The cream colored cs is textured cs that I got in a paper pack from Michael's last year.  The wood grain and the black and white polka dot papers are the only papers from the Documentary papers.  Instead of a second photo I used the 4x6 card that I had from the kit, adding those gel thickers that look like rocks.  I added three butterflies, a couple of tags (that I don't use often enough).  I should mention that the black and white strip on the bottom is washi tape.  India ink sprinkled diagonally.

Thank you Meaghen for the awesome inspiration and helping me to deplete my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment