Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Documentary Cream Kit #3 Love Life

Documentary Cream Kit #3
Love Life

I absolutely fell in love with this patterned paper.  I felt I needed to anchor the title by adding a thin strip of gray paper.  The Love Life words I got at Tuesday Morning 6 months ago or so.  Used two more frames.  The flowers are from Documentary line, that I picked up last week at Michael's.  The round button that says 'you are' is really a wooden sun shape and a paper die cut.  I did get out a stamp set by Winnie & Walter and stamped 'sparkle' on the tag in the top left corner.  I sprinkled black India ink diagonally (which in the way my mind works) to finish it off.

The photos are all the same pic that I made into a film strip.  I love that face!
No sketch for this page.  

Thank you for stopping by, seeing how I am depleting my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment