Monday, September 12, 2016

Documentary Cream Kit - #1 Hello Comet

Documentary Cream Kit #1
Hello Comet

This my first page using my Stash Kit.  It's a pic of the new fish my daughter got while at college.  She went to great lengths last year trying to get a cat but that wasn't meant to be.  She is so happy with her new Beta, Comet.  I used cream cs and that beautiful hexagon print paper.  I will say right now that I am not very good of keeping up with all the product manufactures are.  I will work on that.  The circles were cut out from one of the papers in the collection.  I had some really old stuff like the gold glitter enamel dots, & flair.  The Hello actually said Hello Friend that I cut off.  The black 3x4 card is from Paper Issues.  I really like the sketch, especially the stitching.


This website is full of wonderful sketches.  I so appreciate it!




No comments:

Post a Comment