Friday, March 14, 2014

You're a Lifesaver

Been a busy week for me.  I am so glad I have today off to rest and play with my stamp stash.  I think the new popular color is orange.  I see it frequently in home decor.  I am so drawn to the colors from ColourMe...! Striking. CMCC#11 A dark midnight blue, a yummy orange and I chose white.  Just looking at those remind me of nautical, which is perfect for the stamp set I got from Lawn Fawn.  The sketch is from Always Playing with Paper: The Challenge #2.  Just perfect for my clean and simple style.  For added dimension, I used my scoreboard to make vertical lines and added a few drops of Viva Pearl Pen.

http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/2014/03/the-challenge-2-friends.html http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/cmcc11-colour-me-striking.html



6 comments:

  1. Great card Traci, these colours are lovely together, perfect sentiment too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nautical theme does go well with our challenge colours this week! The scored lines and faux stitching are the perfect, added touches! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you used and the stamp set is simply PERFECT, Traci! So happy you played along with my sketch this week!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! The nautical theme is perfect for this color combo, and your card is just so well executed, great work! So glad to see you playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness this is just too perfect!!! Awesome combination of the challenges :) Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, Traci! The nautical theme is one of my favs!!!

    ReplyDelete