Wednesday, March 19, 2014

SWEET!

I think this is the most CAS I have ever created.  So many of my favorite CAS artists creates such wonders.  I pulled out my older Stamps of Life stamps (pops2eat) which is full of  popsicles and cute sentiments.  I am sure I will be using this set more come this summer.

I am participating in the Colour Me...Subtle! I love this color combination.  I really the hand drawn lines that separate the blue and green cs.

Thanks for stopping by!  Traci

http://colourmecardchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/cmcc12-colour-me-subtle.html

4 comments:

  1. What a totally sweet card, CAS yumminess! Love the hand drawn border CAS can be hard but you totally pulled it off :) So glad you're playing this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card indeed! Great job with the CAS and that lovely doodled border. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your design and the hand doodled border is tooo cute :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the popsicle card! SUPER cute.

    ReplyDelete