Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hey Sweets

Such a wonderful week, with goodies arriving that I ordered last week.  I ordered this adorable set from Neat & Tangled.  I paper pieced the frosting, with shading done with pencils.  The sequins are from Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine mix.  I've had the papers/cs for years and not a clue where I got them.

I think the colors in Color Throwdown #285 is the perfect color combination.  I am sure I think that because it has green!  And one of my favorite challenges to participate in is Freshly Made Sketches #129 is perfect for clean and simple cards.


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! That cupcake looks good enough to eat! Love the smattering of sequins too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This is such a cute cupcake (now I really want one!) - you've done a wonderful job of combining challenges! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! This is too cute! Great combo of the challenges! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete