Sunday, March 9, 2014

Card Concept #5

I was trying my hand of making a card showing movement.  I saw this great video by Christine of  Karten Chaos this week.  I hope it looks like this little one is running with his kite and not a blur.

I am applying the card to the challenge of The Card Concept #5. I cannot miss this opportunity to use lime green,espresso brown with white.  I haven't used this set from Mama Elephant yet. 

Of course, I am a Clean and Simple Stamper.

Thanks for stopping by!    Traci

11 comments:

  1. I think you've absolutely nailed the movement effect! This looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movement looks fantastic Traci! Great card. TFS the link too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the movement technique. This is one I haven't tried.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS and yes, I see lots of movement that you have so clevery created! Wonderful card for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traci, this is superb!!! I have had this set since it's release, and I've never thought to do this with it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that stamped image...you really conveyed movement! Such a carefree and happy card...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous movement on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the effect of 2nd/3rd generation stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! If I were your teacher I would definitely be handing out an A+ and a whole whack of gold stars for your card making homework! This is an awesome technique and a fabulous way to incorporate the challenge colors into your project! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge. You have inspired me to head straight into my craft room and give this technique a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job with the movement! I am totally feeling it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete