Monday, January 9, 2012

Guest Designer at A La Card Monkey

What fun it was to be a guest designer this week for A La Card Monkey.  Very fun and cute sketch to play with.

Break out the new stuff for Monkey Challenge #90: New to You


Didn't all of us get some new papercrafting supplies over the winter break? Or maybe you have something you purchased a long time ago that hasn't yet seen the light of day. Regardless, we'd like you to use a new product for this week's Monkey Challenge 90: New to You + Sketch. Isn't the bunny in the sketch adorable? You don't have to use a bunny. Just pick an image that makes you happy. As always, feel free to dress up or dress down the above sketch. Just have fun with it!

For me, the new thing is my circle cutter.  I bought it right before the holidays and I am still perfecting it.  Martha Stewart outdid herself on this.  I've owned other circle cutters and this one is the best I've used.  

This card has the two things that definitely define me...a little bit (okay, a lot in this case) and a flower (or two).

Because I am using something new, this card also qualifies for Crazy 4 Challenges C4C118.

No new products were used on these cards, which continues to deplete my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,

Traci, the Depleter

No comments:

Post a Comment