Monday, January 9, 2012

365 Cards Day 311 and CAS-ual Fridays #34 Challenge

Challenges are fun in my opinion.  It opens my mind to others' visions and try to make them my own.  365 Cards is pairing up pretties this week and on Day 311 the pair is Damask and Pink.  I really like this.  And would you believe that I had this piece of pink damask paper in my scraps?  I also have blue damask.  I had a card trying to fit this challenge but didn't really like the way it turned out.  I have uploaded it on my other blog.

 I think pink damask is so feminine and I had this ribbon taking up lots of space in my ribbon basket which was a perfect for this card. 


No new products were purchased to make this card.  The sentiment is chipboard, which qualifies for the CAS-ual Fridays #34 Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful mix of elements from your stash, they were meant to be! Thanks for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete