Thursday, January 5, 2012

365 Cards Day 308 Pretty Pairs-Blue Polka Dots and CPS Sketch

365 Cards Day 308 Pretty Pairs-Blue/Polka Dots is pretty self explanatory.  I used a sketch by Card Positioning System #249.

Inspiration


I actually made one card and thought it didn't truly represent the challenge, so I made a second one.  This is the second card:


I love this cute blue paper.  The plaid is the opposite side of the polka dots.  The sentiment is from my alpha stickers (David Walker).

Okay, I'll show you the first card.  I like the card mainly because of the amount of stash that was used.
I
I don't think the polka dots are well represented like the other card and the blue is more of an accent instead of a main color.  The stash that I used was the scalloped edge are actual green gel circle stickers.  I am loving my new circle cutter!

As usual, 0 new products were used.  I am using up my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,

Traci, the Depleter

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely and sweet cards. Love the polka dots used in both. and I adore your pretty pair card :)

    ReplyDelete