Monday, January 9, 2012

A Crafter Has to Do What a Crafter Has to Do

Last week in 365 Cards, they challenged us with Pretty Pairs.  On Day 313, the pair is Yellow and Paisley.  Because of my Journey, I have this huge collection of full sheets papers and just as many scraps.  I searched in my scraps for Paisley and couldn't find any, surprisingly.  I hated to dive into my full sheets which would only become scraps in a matter of seconds, but a crafter has to do what a crafter has to do. 

I founds some incredible sketches this weekend and I chose to do Card Positioning System 250 for this one.  I love the clean lines.
inspiration

And because of the clean and simple lines of this, I am also entering this in I Brake for Challenges: I Brake for Simple.

The center square is a piece of green vellum, which is also under each paisley square.  The flower is from Prima, with a button shaped brad center.  The sentiment is a sticker that came on a long sheet of larger stickers.  This is one of those obscure, "Oh, I didn't know that was there" kind of sticker, which happens to fit perfect here.

No new products were used and the Journey continues with depleting my stash.  Go ME!!

Traci, the Depleter





1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! What a wonderful thing to try to deplete your stash! I wish I had your will power!!

    ReplyDelete