Monday, March 3, 2014

Watercolor Happiness

I have found that if you are going to watercolor, you might as well get several sheets of watercolor paper out to use up the ink.  The previous post shows more gray than green, but you all know how much I love green!

I love these birds, its all in one stamp.  Don't you just love those sequin stamps?  I got those from Mama Elephant Confetti stamp set.  I added Wink of Stella on the sequins and the birds that are completely black.  One of these days I will figure out how to capture that glitter. 

I am joining that very fun challenge by Virginia's View #1, with the challenge being the watercoloring.

2 comments:

  1. I love you take on the water-coloring, Traci! The shades of green are absolutely stunning for your design! Thanks SO much for joining the fun at Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci! I found your blog through Virginia's challenge blog. I just recently made the same resolution as you, to stop buying so much stuff and use my stash, and I started a blog about it to, LOL. http://crashyourstash.blogspot.com

    I've added your blog to my reader,and I will be reading through old entries with interest. Cheers, Kirsten

    ReplyDelete