Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Happy Birthday FMC #128

I finally decided to get my SLR camera out to take pics of my cards and not my cell phone.  I was waiting for my daughter to send me back my memory card that she borrowed in November.  I know, I know I could have purchased another one....true, so true.  Now all things are right in our worlds and I have my memory card back.

I don't know if anyone else has anxiety/excitement over all the challenges that are out there.  How do YOU choose which ones?  I like to look for a color challenge, a sketch challenge and a theme challenge for one card.  Just this week, I wrote down the due dates of the challenges I enjoy the most.  Any advice?

As for this card, I was way too impatient to find a color challenge.  I feel you can never go wrong with green :)  Freshly Made Sketches #128 has wonderful clean and simple sketches every week.  This is my go-to challenge every week.  Seize the Birthday Toppings is Stitches.

Thanks for stopping by!    Traci

6 comments:

  1. Traci....I loved reading your post and so glad STB is your go to place to start! I ALSO have anxiety of all the challenge sites I want to play along with on a weekly basis, but never get a chance to. I wish I didn't have to work or sleep! LOL
    Anyways, Your card is really cool and I love the Dp you used for the YOU! Thanks for sharing with us over at Seize the Birthday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right -- you can't go wrong with green! And I love the faux stitching. We're so glad you enjoy our sketches! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the green and the "camo" pp for your "YOU". Sensational!!

    I love challenge blogs but often feel totally overwhelmed by which one. This week was my first attempt at the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. It was such a sweet simple design I had to dive in! : ).

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Traci I have read your words on this post..me too sometimes I look at the sketch challenge and combine with color challenge and also theme challenge...also example your card is green you can join a green color challenge and the theme birthday also perfect....by the way I love the bow stamp it is cute and I love all the green on your card.. and the YOU is adorable part...great Job dear Traci...hope you like to see my last creation on my blog if you have time..big hugs from Germany..Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Traci. Love the "you". Green is always a nice color. Glad you like to play along with us at Seize the Birthday. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I commend you. Combining challenges can be hard and you did a great job with this. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete