Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oops!

I feel so bad that I let this go so long.  I designed a card for A La Card Monkey for the current challenge.  It's a very Girly Challenge.


Nothing says Girly like a vintage photo of a little girl standing on an alligator, right? Okay, this photo - found on Pinterest - cracked up Shirley and I, so I thought I'd use it for our A La Card Monkey Challenge #108: Girly + Sketch. Feel free to select a shape behind your main image that you have. We're looking for girly stuff like colors, lace, bling... whatever says "girly" to you. So have fun with it.

Here is my Girly Card:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!! Sorry I am late in coming around to say hi!! And that I love your card! Thank you so much for being a great GD for us this week! Plus Thanks for leaving all those comments!! You're a Sweety!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete