Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Inspiration


Yesterday I posted a card that I designed for Paper Players challenge.  I liked the card, was quite proud of it.  And then I went cyber cruising and came upon this card from One Crafty mINKS.
Inspiration
I loved it so much, I knew it would be a great way to deplete my stash.  And it help speed up the depletion process, I decided to make two of these because it turned out so nice.

Lou used the sketch inspiration from Mojo Monday 239.  It made sense to enter this card into their challenge today.
 
Thanks Lou for the inspiration, which is the finest form of flattery.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for the link, Traci! It's easy to forget when entering these challenges that someone might actually take the time to come and have a look and get some inspiration :) I'm glad my card helped with your stash depletion... another two cards down, how many to go? ;)

    ReplyDelete