Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Swap Meet Find

Jack and I went to the OC Swap Meet last weekend.  I've heard so much about it.  The weather was right, I just got paid....lol.

As we walked around from booth to booth, I picked up a cute hair clip that looked very 'Brighton', very me.  I managed to find a long handled feather toy for my cat Lydell, who is a very picky pal when it comes to toys.  Just when we thought we saw everything, Jack pointed to an area that we must have missed.  I am SO glad we went that direction because there was a HUGE booth full of scrapbook supplies.  Tons of embellishments that I had to bypass since I wanted to stay true to my commitment as long as possible.

I did find some Sizzix dies.  One was a flower set and the other was this cutie patootie frog.  I had some frog greetings already (Stamps of Life-Stephanie Bernard).  And it was only $2.50.  No brainer...I got it.

I am entering this card into The Paper Players Challenge. I love challenges that use the Tic Tac Toe element.  I love having choices!

Inspiration


I chose the right hand column:  My card is 5.5" square, lovely recycled ribbon from a gift and I broke out this lovely designer paper at the background.  I also used the Cardabilities lace edge circle in a nice bright, contrast yellow.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card and sentiment! Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a fun image/sentiment! Made me smile! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete