Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Did IT!! Card 100!!


I really like the sketch from Fetch a Sketch 24 so much that I made two cards from my stash.  The strips that I used where from my stash that came on a 12x12 sheet.  I had used up quite a few of them and had just a few left.  I might as well use them up on these cards.  And drumroll please....these are actually card 99 and 100!!!  Whoop! Whoop!  Why is this such a big deal?  This means that I only purchased pearls from Michael's and a small roll of purple ribbon from a 2nd hand store totally $5.30 in the making of the first 100 cards.  And I didn't use any of these products on these cards.
inspiration

I am so on track with depleting my stash.  I hope I am encouraging others to deplete their stash too.  Maybe, just maybe we can trade part of our stash with others...wouldn't that be cool?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Traci! Love those flowers! I've been using up my old stash too - haven't bought anything new for a LONG time! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x

    ReplyDelete