Friday, May 18, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays 53

Yep, today is Friday and I surprisingly am not working today.  I spent the day prepping my card making by cutting my 12x12's into card size and scoring the cards.  I die cut a bunch of flowers for future cards. I watched some videos. Like this one from Lynn Ghahary. It's been fun organizing but times a wasting.


My card is inspired by Lynn Ghahary.  I didn't use my circle punches to make the flowers but I did for the leaves.  That was my first time doing that.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I tried not to overkill it with the pearls.  I added some other dies in the inside, which turned out rather cute.

I am entering this into CAS-ual Friday 53 challenge, using dies or punches.

3 comments:

  1. Very bright and cheery! Love the background stamping with the flower! Thanks SO much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and bright! Love your big, layered flower! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant use of circle punched leaves!
    Thanks for playing with CAS-ual Friday's this week:)

    ReplyDelete