Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MOJO Monday 242

Just when I think I'm done making blue and yellow cards, I find another patterned paper in my stash that is calling my name.  The only thing is, I am running out of yellow, which is WONDERFUL!!!  My plan is working....(villain laugh inserted here).  I love seeing that my stash is truly being depleted.


I love the vertical stamps that I got from My Favorite Things.  I also got the rolled rose die from there too.  I decided to cut out about 20 or so of them in a variety of colors so I can add them to cards as needed.  I added a large pearl for the center.  And to think that I didn't know what I was going to do with those large pearls. 

I am entering this into Mojo Monday 242 sketch.  I have been to their site in a while.  They always have outstanding sketches with wonderful examples.  And they are too big or busy to leave comments from the people who enter their challenges.  As a designer, I think this is very important for challenges.  We all like to have a nice little something in our inboxes for the work we are proud of.
sketch inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment