Saturday, February 28, 2015

Watercolor Sunflowers

Watercolor Sunflowers
I feel almost guilty to saying this because so much of the East Coast has been buried in snow (2 winters in a row!) and I sit here in the sunshine in Southern CA.  I so enjoy getting sunflowers for the home, to brighten the whole place up.  These stamps are by Penny Black, white embossed. I used what I like to call my palette paints (the ones that come in a tube).  So many colors to blend.  I cannot stress enough to use watercolor paper for your watercolor projects.  No sentiment on this beauty.  I'm letting the flowers do all the talking.

I am entering this into one challenge today:  Freshly Made Sketches #175


2 comments:

  1. Oh, the flowers and the blue sky on your card look so lovely, as I look out my window in Texas at snow and ice. Thank you for a little taste of Spring today. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Those flowers are the little breath of spring I need! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete