Saturday, February 21, 2015

Color Throwdown Challenge 330

Color Throwdown Challenge 330
  
I am a bit frustrated attempting to post this to my blog.  This is my third attempt and I am most certain that it is much shorter than my two previous attempts that seemed to just disappear.  To get more info on this card, look at my Instagram  and follow me to see the other two cards I made using the same stamps, same paints but different papers and techniques.

I am entering this in just one challenge today:  Color Throwdown 330

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful florals and I love the vellum overlay with the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love the title of your blog.. I this is one thing I should be doing instead I am adding on... Ho-hum..Anyway, I just love your card! The watercolor background is fantastic and the silver sentiment is just perfect. The colors are perfect for the challenge as well. In other words, I just love it!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and love the sparkly sentiment on vellum!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are sooo pretty and I love how you added the sentiment to the vellun...beautifully done!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete