Friday, February 6, 2015

More Watercolor Flowers



More Watercolor Flowers

I can't seem to get enough watercoloring.  For this, I used distressed inks.  As for the flowers, I embossed them in white.  Once the ink was dry, I ironed off the embossing.  The flower is from Stamps of Life, the stripe on the side is from Papertrey and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  Used a fun foam sheet to pop up the flower panel.  I like this for large areas.  I cannot thank Jennifer McGuire enough.  I purchased several sheets of white fun foam, cut them into front panel size (for A2 and 4 Bar size cards).  They stack up so nicely on my desk and ready when I need them.

If anyone is an Instagram fan, I recently started uploading my cards there (more than on this blog).  Look for ranciert.

I am entering this card into two challenges:  CAS(E) this Sketch #109
 

CAS on Sunday

1 comment: