Sunday, August 3, 2014

Trying something new

I have never posted anything from my phone until now. Not sure how it will turn out. Any feedback would be appreciated.  **I felt the need to edit it a bit. 

Several months ago, I made a bunch of backgounds. I am so in love with the triangle stamp by Hero Arts.  I kept them in a pile on my work desktop.  Every now and again I look at them, thumbing through each one, feeling inspired. And this is what I was inspired to create today.

As Darnell likes to call NBUS (never been used stuff) is what this dandy set by PTI is to me. I am in love with this little set. As for the grass,  I searched for a small grass patch stamp in my many sets and didn't have one.  I decided to use the Lawn Fawn grassy border die to cut out a template to sponge. 


It's presently raining in Southern California, which is so lovely.  It's been a bit too hot for my liking.  Hope all is well with all of you. 

Thank you for stopping by!  Leave a comment so I can visit your website.

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment