Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A few more from SYS2 (Debby Rocks!)

I had not been feeling well and unable to try out some of the new techniques I've learned in class.  Last night was my breakthrough time and wanted to do something, anything.  And these are what I created. 

And let me say this:


DEBBY ROCKS!!!!
I felt I needed to shout it because this card design totally encapsulates my style.  I love the mid-century look of it, in a classic style, and very clean and simple.  The pinks and red with the gray with a hint of mint is such an incredible combination.   I love love love it!  So, anyway, thanks Debby.  You so get me! 
Forgive me if this post is a bit wonky.  I am attempting to go into my postings on my laptop after I've created these posts on my cell phone.  The pics are harder to move that I would like.  So I will need to leave it as it is for now, mainly because it's taking on a life of it's own and won't let me do anything!  Yikes!     Okay, if you have read to this point, you are my new best friend, able to tolerate my idiosyncrasies.    And I would gladly receive any comment or advice at this point.  No, really, please leave a comment.  I would love to come see your blog.                      Traci                       


No comments:

Post a Comment