Monday, August 4, 2014

Diamonds or Argyle?

Since I heard no negative comments,  or any comments,  I will go on Day 2 of blogging on my phone.  **I am going in later and doing some tweeking (editing) on my laptop.


I knew I wanted to attend the new online card class, Stretch your Stamps 2. Why I waited until yesterday to register was beyond me. Very out of character. I hate procrastinating. In this instance, there was no consequence in waiting. 


Today, we use background stamps. I love love love this triangle stamp. Like I mentioned yesterday,  I had stamped a few and keep a stack of them on my work station. I pulled out the white embossed on peach cs and did some watercoloring. I was thinking of just making different sizes of triangles in different colors. I am glad I went with Plan B. These diamonds turned out so nice. To complete the argyle look, I drew white stitching lines. The sentiment is 3 layers and happily glitzed with Wink of Stella.

Let me know what you think, about the card and this post that is done via phone.

Traci

4 comments: