Friday, November 29, 2013

Clean and Simple #268





Christmas is less than a month away and I'm 'tired' of making Christmas cards for now.  I ran across this Sketch Challenge from Clean and Simple.  Doing the unordinary (the rebel in me is showing) and making a non-seasonal card.

And speaking of trees, tonight there will be the 21st Anniversary of Mission Inn Festival of Lights.  The flip the switch at 4:30pm.  Three and a half million lights will illuminate downtown Riverside that includes an outdoor ice rink.  This last for 5 weeks.  I've lived here for 6 years and have never heard of this, amazing!  I will certainly add this event to my holiday schedule since there will be vendors and entertainment.  Even though it's southern CA, it does get cold at night. The southern CA definition of cold is anything below 50 degrees.  Okay, that's this girl's definition.  I wear my scarf and gloves a lot.  I could never survive where there might be snow.

1 comment: