Saturday, April 5, 2014

I love You Tons in pink and blue

Another new set for me this week.  Such cute elephants, a boy and a girl (I'm guessing :)).  That's at least the way I colored them to fit one my favorite challenges, Dynamic Duos #97.  The colors this week are Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise.

I wanted to mention my own scribbles on this card.  I added some extra eyelashes and the lady elephant and the melon colored card I colored in the polka dots and drew the squiggly lines with a white gel pen.  I don't have (and don't want) a lot of patterned paper so I try to make my own as often as I can and when necessary. 



2 comments:

  1. Great job making your own background and adding details to the elephants! I almost used this stamp set as they are so cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cuteness!! Thanks for playing at Dynamic Duos!!

    ReplyDelete