Saturday, April 5, 2014

Hello Sequin Tree

 Not that long ago, I read a reference to Pinterest as a wormhole.  To be honest, I really like that wormhole.  It's been replaced from the hornet's nest (Facebook) as a way to spend my spare time.  This card was inspired from this Pin .  There are so much inspiration to be gained!

I am joining Color Throwdown #286 and Verve Chevron Chic Diva Inspiration.  I'm pleased to use my new Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling card.  I have a whole stack of new goodies that I am hoping to play with today.









5 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty...love how you used all the sequins!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! That sequin tree is FABULOUS!. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequin tree...so clever!! This for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sequin tree is wonderful!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative idea to make a sequin tree! Such a fun use of the throwdown colors!

    ReplyDelete