Monday, February 13, 2012

Sketch N Stash #81




One last entry today.  I wanted to participate in some challenges that either I've never participated in before, or a challenge that it's been a while since I did.  Sketch n Stash #81 won me over.



I have had these spiral paper clips for YEARS.  I still have a lot left over too that I want to use up this year.  I was able to use my fairly new stamps (I am on a bird kick right now) with these new stamp pads I got a couple weeks ago.  I love the colors.  All different shades of pink/reds.  I was able to deplete my stash a little bit more today.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    What a lovely card. Love the bird & those gorgeous papers. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete