Monday, February 13, 2012

Card Patterns Sketch 152





I love challenges!  I spend alot of my free time looking online for fun challenges to participate in.  Unlike some bloggers, I like to only use the 4 challenges maximum for one submission.  I love designing cards way too much.  I am always up for a challenge.

My insipration



So today, I found this challenge right off the bat.  I went to my craft area, aka my dining room table (which my daughter has asked me to have cleared by tomorrow night so she can make a nice Valentine's dinner for her honey).  Card Pattern Sketch 152 gave me opportunity to use that gorgeous ribbon that I've been hoarding, to use up a full sheet (8.5x11) of mint green cardstock, finished off a sheet of rhinestones and to use my new Big Shot and nestibilities die.  The girl is a die cut I bought some time ago.  I am not one to use markers on my stamped images. 


As I head toward my goal of depleting my stash, I am still on task.  I need to count how many cards I've created so far this year to see how many I can make without purchasing any new cardstock or embellishments.  To be continued on that note.....

2 comments:

  1. That is one fabulous ribbon! Stunning card and a fun image. Thank you for playing along at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that green ribbon. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete