Saturday, January 7, 2012

Colour Q 118, Freshly Made Sketches 16 and PWC 187

I have been having so much fun searching and researching on the internet for fun challenges.  I peek into other's blogs to see what their 'style' is and have discovered that some people enter LOTS of challenges for one card.  WOW!  I don't know if I would ever do that.  I think I like the challenge itself to make more cards, whereas there is a different card for each challenge.  What I do like is to have a challenge for a sketch, challenge for a color combination and challenge for a theme.  I like to limit it to that and I think that what I found with this card.


Paper Pretties 187 made is rather simple:  use brads or eyelets on your card.  Because I've had my stash for 18 years, I have so many colors of eyelets that I could have used.  But I chose to go with the brads because I am creating this card in the middle of the night and I don't want to wake the neighborhood with my pounding in the silence that my family enjoy during their slumber.

Colour Q 118 is where I got my color pallette:

And the inspiration for the sketch came from Freshly Made Sketches 16: