Friday, June 1, 2012

Unstoppable


5 months into my Journey and I am well onto depleting my stash.  This creation makes 110 cards created with my stash.  It's hard to believe that it's possible. I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!

I love participating in challenges.  I have not been able to make a large amount of cards recently so I am combining a couple challenges with one card.  I chose to enter Freshly Made Sketches and Daring Cardmakers.
Sketch Inspiration


It's so sweet that Freshly Made Sketches is having a blog hop for one of their designers, Rita that is out on maternity leave.  I am going to have hop over there and see everyone's blogs.
Color Inspiration

Daring Cardmakers June Challenge is was fun.  I chose to go with the triangles and the colors as my inspiration. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow ... that's amazing, you are definitely on a roll, what a journey ... love your blog title "unstoppable". This card is great, love the sweet daisies and your pretty border is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so impressed! You really are unstoppable! The little flowers here are perfect and your colors are great. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of our Jubilee colours! Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week. :)

    ReplyDelete