Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rainbow of Color


I am so excited every time I sit down at my design area and see my stash get smaller and smaller.  At one time, I cringed at the thought of having to use a new 12x12 sheet of patterned paper, now I look forward to see how many cards I can use it on.

That is how I felt about this rainbow striped paper.  I got this free set of sentiments from My Favorite Things that I think fits so perfectly.  The flowers are dies from MFT too.  I used my circle cutter since I don't have any circle dies.

I am joining a brand new challenge to me:  Stampin' Royalty.  The sketch is very appealing to the eye, with square, circle, rectangles.  
sketch inspiration

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! The striped paper is so eye-catching, and it works perfectly with your fun flowers.

    ReplyDelete