Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dance in the Rain


Raining season is over for us and onto June Gloom...only in Southern CA.  As I was looking through my (limited) stamp collection for a long sentiment, I was drawn to the umbrella set from The {Stamps} of Life.

A La Card Monkey's challenge this week is graduation themed.  Graduation was last week here so I chose to go with a different theme.
Sketch Inspiration


The color inspiration is from Dynamic Duos.  At times, it's hard to use just two colors, so it's definitely a challenge for me.
Color Inspiration

9 comments:

  1. Great sentiment and love how it's angled! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little umbrella and a fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sentiment, good luck depleting your stash! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment! And such a cute umbrella!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joinin us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bright colors of your card, and the sentiment is the best! Thanks for taking part in our Monkey Challenge.

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that sentiment! The layout is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! My granddaughter is learning to say "umbrella" so this is quite appropriate for my household!!! Thanks for playing with the Card Monkey sketch this week!
    LeAnne
    GD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh I love the umbrella and the sentiment together!! SO stinkin' Cute! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey this week!!

    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkn :)

    ReplyDelete