Monday, March 5, 2012

In{k}spire Me and Less is More



One of my favorite challenges is In{k}spire Me.  I like it because it's not flooded with hundreds of entries, which I am sure she would love to have.  I like it small so some of us new challengers get noticed.  I've won a couple challenges with this site, so I am a bit partial.

In{k}spire Me #34 is a very classy looking sketch. 
Sketch Inspiration

I am combining this sketch with the color challenge with Less is More #57.  They are looking for project that use neutrals.  Well, that totally fits my card, right?

color inspiration

I got to use my new stamp set again...yea!  I pulled all the papers from my stash, slowly but definitely depleting it.

10 comments:

  1. I love your card, just beautiful. The saying is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to "Less is More" Traci and despite having quite a large number of submissions each week, I can assure you that you won't go unnoticed!
    If you could visit some of the other participants to leave a few kind words, I'm sure the gesture will be reciprocated.
    This is a delightful card and I hope that you will become a regular visitor to our challenges!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    If you could remove the word verification from your blog it would make commenting so much easier for your visitors... at "Less is More" with over 200 cards to comment on each week it does make our lives a lot easier without WV. Instructions on how to remove it are on the help page of our blog.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you, we value each and every entrant, will go look at the other chalenge you mentioned
    DO join us again
    Your card is FAB

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I like this wonderful card and the stamps are so nice! Perfect card! Thank you for jonining us at Inkspire_me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Traci! And welcome to the Less Is More community. You will find it incredible creative, friendly and supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! We are really thrilled, that you enjoy our challenge so much. Thank you for playing along(again) at Inkspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely stamp and I like how you've gathered the images in the bottom corner. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Thanks for playing and liking IN{K}SPIRE_me! ~ Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this MUMs the word LOL great job.
    I left you a blog award over at my blog.
    --C
    christinescreativecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete