Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hello Fall

Hello Fall
I was able to use up some of my scraps and dig into the Crate Paper Gather collection for the very cute layout.  I feel I am late to the party with the fall photos.  Mostly because it doesn't act like fall in Texas until late November and then thoughts are on to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  

The sketch is from Creative Scrappers #300 using this fantastic grid.  This was very popular years ago, glad to see it back.  I used some elements from my Clique Kit Swan Lake, adding some leaf cut files that I had sprayed Heidi Swapp color shine in Mustard, acorns are wood that I found at Target Dollar Spot, flair is from A Flair for Buttons.  The 'hello' is die cut from cork.  Those thin letters make it very fragile.  Accents of gold sequins in two sizes, orange flowers (from The Dollar Tree!) and gold Heidi Swapp color shine.  I used a gold metallic Gelly Roll pen to outine the papers.  The word fall I hand drew and cut.  Fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by!                        Traci


2 comments:

  1. Such a BEAUTIFUL page! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete