Sunday, November 20, 2016

BRR!

BRR! Using Snow and Cocoa

I haven't purchased a large portion of a collection ever until
this one.  I am was so drawn to it and am loving every piece of it too.  I had this page on my desk almost a week, afraid to make the first cut into these beautiful papers.  The embellishments were the easy part.  The flair is from Fancy Pants Wish Season and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and the rest is the collection.

I chose to print the photos in black and white.  This is my granddaughter last year by the pool.  The clash of the pool blue and her red santa hat was too much.  

I am loving all the sketches that I see at Stuck?! Sketches.  This one is just perfect.  Thank you Laura!

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I especially like your embellishment cluster! I just purchased this collection and imagine that I will have to stare at it before I can cut into to it, too. lol Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet page, and I totally agree with you on this collection. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and embellies, so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty , I love how you used this collection! Sweet pics too! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete