Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Masculine Birthday

I finally had time to go back and try the techniques that were presented on Day 3 of SYS2. 

I am using watercolor card stock as my base. I'll let you in on a sweet secret. I found white watercolor card stock at Hobby Lobby. It was VERY reasonable.  Enough that I don't mind using it as a card base because of its beautiful texture.
 
I am so happy that I have a die similar that Debby used. I had to stamp 'happy' twice because the first stamping was too light.  And the second isn't dark enough for me. But what's a girl gonna do?
I am not a huge fan of enamel dots, but am addicted to sequins. How perfect is that?  These are all from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think. I would love to visit your blog/pinterest board/Flickr acct. 

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment