Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Graphic Card

My First Graphic Card


How does the saying go, third time's a charm. In this instance, it's the fourth.   I hate throwing away cards (I know you do too, go on, admit it), but I am learning that it's okay. I tell myself, 'do it again, practice makes perfect, you are awesome, you are wonderful', or something like that.  We can be our own worst critic. And we need to be our best cheerleader too!

I took my inspiration from Nicole M.'s card from SYS2. I tried the same color scheme as she did on my first three cards. I love yellow and gray. I wanted to change it up a bit by changing to blue and gray, thinking maybe that would help.

As for my stamps, I don't have that Avery Elle set that was used in class. I found that The Stamps of Life has several  graphic stamps.  The teardropish looking stamp are turtle shells and the rectangle one is a candy piece. The inside of the light small teardrop is a snowflake stamp from Lawn Fawn.  It's amazing how many graphic looking stamps we have if we just look at them a little different.  

Thanks for stopping by. Leave, a comment so I can return the favor.  I'd love to come visit your site.  And ooh and ahhh over your creations.

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment